Description: Correspondence, Workflow and Document Management
Scope: Lexically, synergy means working in cooperation and harmony, and strengthening each other. The infrastructure of Sinerji is based on increasing the business efficiency, ensuring fast and uninterrupted internal and external communication, creating a modern corporate working, correspondence, document management, and workflow infrastructure, and thus increasing the competitive power of the corporations
Assembling the services dispersed over the corporate network under the same roof and thus decreasing the maintenance, operation, and development costs is also crucially important for efficiency.
- Increasing the correspondence speed and workplace efficiency by ensuring that the corporate correspondences are made and the corporate activities are monitored in electronic environment,
- Ensuring that the corporate correspondences, documents, and data are stored in corporate electronic storage media in a categorized manner, and creating a corporate memory by using such electronic storage media. Keeping the created corporate memory in a secure place,
- Ensuring that the processes are executed, measured, and improved effectively by transferring the corporate processes into electronic environment,
- Creating a corporate experience by making the works independent of individuals through documenting the corporate activities, and keeping the created corporate experience in a secure place,
- Increasing the managers effectiveness by instant information and reports on the process actors,
- Ensuring saving by controlling the use of papers, telephone, fax, mail service, and stationary products,
- Increasing the service quality, efficiency, and competitive power by establishing a modern corporate working, correspondence, and governance infrastructure that is compatible with the notions such as B2B (business to business), B2C (business to customer) and B2E (business to employee), which are indispensable today.
The Sinerji System serves almost 15,000 users in approximately 65 general management units and 850 branches of İş Bank. Additionally, it is also used by approximately 100 users in İşNet A.Ş. The system runs with a capacity of 100 operations per second.
- 915 units (Branch + GM units) and 15,000 users
- Session Number: ~8,000 in a day
- Correspondences over 13 million
- ~1 Terabyte data from Media 2000
- 2 CPU + 2 GB RAM Web Server
- 4 CPU + 8 GB RAM Database Server (SQL2000, Data size > 140 GB)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, .NET Framework 2.0
- XML Web Services
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard Server
- Microsoft IIS 5.0/6.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET 1.1, 2.0
- Exchange Server 5.5/2000, 2003